Art on the Road

A few thoughts about finding art where ever I am.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Coming soon to a waistline near you...




Gelato!

Flavors sampled thus far: lemon, melon, pineapple, and of course, dark chocolate. Alexis, I will partake of the tiramisu tomorrow, just for you ;-)

Errata - Yesterday I spoke about Bramante's Duomo, and what I meant was Brunelleschi's Duomo (the post has been corrected). I was expecting an avalanche of laughter from the art crowd this morning (I can imagine how much I embarrassed my professors!), but not a one showed up. Thanks for understanding that jet lag can do unkind things to a brain!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Obviously not one was willing to speak up about the name thing. Maybe they missed it too and have egg on their faces. Heck I am just impressed you knew either one.

I am even more impressed by the selection of gellato!!! Yowee Zowee Bat Girl! Try them ALL for me too!

Hope you are having a grand time.
Enjoy every last second!

6/29/2007 12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

7/01/2007 9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bree says to me "Look, you're not the only one that takes pictures of the food cases."

I would go into stores just to look in the food cases and often take pictures. (http://www.investing101.com/FlorencePisaTN/images/P7060132.jpg)

7/02/2007 7:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

All this great cultural stuff, and the only thing I am really excited about is gelato. Life is short, start with desert.

Have a great time, which is quite apparent.

Let me know how the dark chocolate was.

7/02/2007 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home